Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Delayed but still grateful

Sunday's craft blitz was a success, unfortunately, a migraine came on after the fun day and so it has taken me awhile to recover. With the help of Nancy, Jules, Tracy, Candice, and Nicki we were able to make 20 bottles of scented lotion, 20 jars of bath salts, 12 decorative door hangings, and 11 pairs of fleece socks. All of these items will be included in gift baskets that will go to the women I work with in a transitional housing program for our annual retreat. I can't wait to see the women's reactions when they get their gift baskets.

 The group (Candice, Jules, Tracy) hard at work making door hangings.
 Mom (Nancy) with a whole system set up to make lotions and bath salts.
 Nicki making socks. She's smiling still because it was before she found out I cut all of the fabric the wrong way.
 The finished products!!!

How do I rotate photos?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to help. The fabric toppers on those bath salts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! I think Mom's work on the jars turned out really well too!

    ReplyDelete