Saturday, October 8, 2011

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Even though I think it's absurd that stores already have Christmas merchandise out, I am already starting my Christmas gift making for this year. I will be doing a variety of projects and trying my hand at canning even. My goal is for myself and my daughter to make a gift for everyone this year. So far it looks like 6 people will be getting apple butter. I wonder who the lucky ones will be!

I'm thinking that each weekend I need to choose a different medium to work with and focus solely on that. I will try to post pictures of things but I don't want to ruin a Christmas surprise for anybody that might be following this blog.

This weekend I will be focusing on sewing. Last year was pillows. I wonder what it will be this year......

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! can i request an apple cake? YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this might be the year I finally learn how to make bread. Just in time for some apple butter!

    ReplyDelete