Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Odd Girl Stamps Blog: Black and White Colored Image Challenge!

I was just starting to grasp the concept of coloring stamped images to create more depth and then I saw this! I really want to learn how to make black and white shaded images. I wonder too if you could do something in sepia to make the image look more antiqued.....
I guess I will be adding this to my bucket list because I don't see myself having enough time in the near future.

Some Odd Girl Stamps Blog: Black and White Colored Image Challenge!: Morning crafters and Oddies! Congrats again to our Sketch Challenge winners, you can see them on yesterdays post. Such fantabulous entries...

1 comment:

  1. Do it! My card is posted on my blog and you're welcome to borrow supplies. :0 )

    ReplyDelete